My photo
Hello. I’m just the ordinary who dreams extra. A better rocking life is what I chase for. This blog is like a page for me to engrave a reflection of myself, likes, & my passion. To articulate and to share is what I aim for. A wonderful blog will put my eyes on it. Fashion, models, tv show, music and pieces of my life, may be my obsession to be scribble down here :)
Clare's facebook

8.3.11

Tonight by BIGBANG



TONIGHT, going online like always and suddenly found out that BIGBANG new debut was up in YouTube. Just clicked for YouTube and saw it but I was a week late but idc. Yeah, BIGBANG coming out strong for 2011 and they own it! Haven’t heard for the second debut from them but I am loving this piece. Then again, GD has done the tremendous job for writing “Tonight”, thumbs up! The beat is sick; it makes my adrenaline rushes all over me. Really, it intoxicates me. I will rape the dance floor because of this piece. I loooove the beat! I will blast off the stereo and rape my replay button. Of course, I will download this song however the line is freaking slow tonight and this is abnormal. But wth, I’m really happy for BIGBANG and again they gonna be a hit! As for the music video, you can see Las Vegas baby ;) every shot is breathtaking and luxury is guarantee. But will they be able to win million of hearts in US? I will wait and see in anticipation for their US break out updates. Needless to say more here, click on this link and see and feel by yourself; BIGBANG - Tonight 

No comments:

Post a Comment