My photo
Hello. I’m just the ordinary who dreams extra. A better rocking life is what I chase for. This blog is like a page for me to engrave a reflection of myself, likes, & my passion. To articulate and to share is what I aim for. A wonderful blog will put my eyes on it. Fashion, models, tv show, music and pieces of my life, may be my obsession to be scribble down here :)
Clare's facebook

2.3.11

This is why I wish I can turn back time

 I am accomplishing a diploma in a private institution which quantity is the main concern rather than the essence of quality. I wish my mom never asked me to sign up for this institution. She was very eager for me to sign up for a course there and left me without a choice. Well, that time, I was waiting for another institution to approve my application, but my mom just couldn't wait. I felt like crying. However, in the bright side, if I agree with my mom that would be a ticket for to explore new places and meet somebody, which I did now. My mom heard about the school from her friend and surprisingly, the day after, she brought me for a walk-in registration. I got in, confirmed. I flew to KL within a few weeks later. Few semesters started, I thought it was fine; I could fit in really well and I started to be positive that I could manage to be booming in the course. The hospitality was excellent. Results were all fine but the placement for clinical post was really unsatisfying. Wish they could place us in proper places. 
      
Well that is the main problem; the management of my school now is 3/10. Suck.  And you wanna know why? Because, when quantity is more, the management will be all over the place! A mess! When I accomplished my freshmen year, I thought that it would get better, but sophomore was just the same. Now, I am in my third year of college and soon will take the Board Exam then grad. Here, a practical is crucial for my course; I have to master all the skills. To be good, I have to score really well on both theories and skills. Objectives that were outlined for every semester should be accomplish in a proper posting area, that’s what I call quality. And they should set a suitable number of students for each batch for an excellent management. What I am trying to say is I am not satisfied with the area that they posted me to. Now, I am on my 8th semester post and the area they got for me still sucks! My mentor is not even care. This is the crucial time for me to score my board exam very well, and in order to get a job I should master every procedure in other to perform well and confident! I need to get a lifetime job! I know theory will not be enough; every principle should be applied correctly!

I am not confident, is it my fault or their fault? Should I be angry on them because they seems like jeopardizing my future L My friends who got to experienced in the best clinical area are very lucky. Now I am being posted in a place which sits, stand and keying in data are all you can do. Hello?! I did not sign up for office management here. I am hoping for miracles to happen. Wish they will listen to my complaints, soon!!! Plus, I want my RM 50 000 loan to be worth it!! Their fees are hell expensive but 0 quality. For crying out loud, all I can do is being optimistic and pray. Wish I can just quit from this earlier L I would not create a bad destiny for my life. People create their own destiny and I want to create a wonderful future just like others T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment