My photo
Hello. I’m just the ordinary who dreams extra. A better rocking life is what I chase for. This blog is like a page for me to engrave a reflection of myself, likes, & my passion. To articulate and to share is what I aim for. A wonderful blog will put my eyes on it. Fashion, models, tv show, music and pieces of my life, may be my obsession to be scribble down here :)
Clare's facebook

2.3.11

OMG! finally, I found the identical shoes who worn by Emma Roberts :)

she wore this shoe for a red carpet, and I just fell in love with this piece <3
since then I started to look out on the internet for this piece, i found an online shop who selling this but it cost about RM100++ (cheaper for those who can afford, but I can't since I am still a college stud I'm opt for cheaper prices). So, today, when I am about to place my order for a low-cut boot on an onlineshop at fb, the admin just uploaded this shoe up for a pre-order! however, the shoe is a peep-toe version and it is just RM69. take a look;

click on this photo to link you to the fb page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment