My photo
Hello. I’m just the ordinary who dreams extra. A better rocking life is what I chase for. This blog is like a page for me to engrave a reflection of myself, likes, & my passion. To articulate and to share is what I aim for. A wonderful blog will put my eyes on it. Fashion, models, tv show, music and pieces of my life, may be my obsession to be scribble down here :)
Clare's facebook

27.2.11

My day && 365 DAYS (DIOR, SIGMA, MELLIESH, SKIN79, OPI, ELF) GIVEAWAY! by THISWASFOREVER.com

I was eating & at the same time reading other's blog. then this giveaway caught my attention! just trying out, who knows I'm just lucky to get that giveaways ;) btw, I never been lucky when it comes to competition and lucky draw. well, whatever & fingercrossed!! *big grin* :D

click on this photo to link you to the post ;)


2 comments:

  1. kak jun :)
    brg2 kak atas sume ade kt tmpt mary ni, if kak jun nak kirim mary suh beli nnt mary boleh beli and bawak balik malaysia :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe kbetulan org tu mmg dr canada jg, hehe sja join. ok ok. nything nt k.jun gtaw :) bila blk mlysia lg??

    ReplyDelete