My photo
Hello. I’m just the ordinary who dreams extra. A better rocking life is what I chase for. This blog is like a page for me to engrave a reflection of myself, likes, & my passion. To articulate and to share is what I aim for. A wonderful blog will put my eyes on it. Fashion, models, tv show, music and pieces of my life, may be my obsession to be scribble down here :)
Clare's facebook

27.2.11

Ann Ward - Finally, my favourite contestant won.

A photoshoot for Italian Vogue.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ann-Ward-ANTM/111363215590628
Yes, she is Ann Ward. The winner for ANTM cycle 15. Now she was crowned with thousands dollar of modeling contract with IMG Model and to be featured on Italian Vogue. She’s my favourite model so far. I like the awkwardness in a model, humble and modest, she got it all. To top it all, she can deliver effortless photos. Bravo, Ann! 

ANTM 16 is on now! pick your favs ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment