My photo
Hello. I’m just the ordinary who dreams extra. A better rocking life is what I chase for. This blog is like a page for me to engrave a reflection of myself, likes, & my passion. To articulate and to share is what I aim for. A wonderful blog will put my eyes on it. Fashion, models, tv show, music and pieces of my life, may be my obsession to be scribble down here :)
Clare's facebook

1.10.10

There's No Perfections in Friendship. (what friendship is to you?)

We did things that we shouldn’t do sometime, things that will make others upset. & when others start to do the same thing too, we’ll also be pissed. Then, why do something like that? We may do that without you yourself noticed it, well, we’re not perfect rite? However, when it comes to friendship and things related to it, people tend to do that. For example, back-stabbing. We all get it, no exceptions. You know what? Being a perfect friend is impossible! The girls around you smiles at you, talking with you and doing things with you for most of the time, but suddenly you heard them telling people bad things about you. Which are maybe your insecurities or false story? Or maybe they misunderstood you but never try to talk it out. Well, gossiping is normal but when you tell others about false story, that’s shitty. What I’m trying to say this is, I’m the target too. Like I said no exception. This is what we call, drama. When girls get to live under the same roof, there’ll be more drama. I’m not the one who loves to gossip, I try to avoid it. I’m not saying that I am too good here okay. Just want to emphasize that I don’t like to talk about people bad stuff when you yourself knew that you’re not that perfect at all. I rather waste my time surfing the internet or whatsoever. Unfortunately, sometime we just cannot avoid from this thing, when we confront that person it may get even serious. If I know that it is untrue stuff about me, I rather shut up and not wasting my time talking and seeing her face ever. Sadly, when your friends start to believe that crap, it reveals that they believe that kind of person rather than you as their friend. A person like that is not worth to call a “Friend”. It hurts a lot, I know. Even I want to scream until my throat hurts rite now. I just don’t understand, when you’re busy taking care your own business, then in a sudden you heard a headlines about you. You talk to them in manners; they’ll said you’re being impolite. So manipulative huh. Why don’t they just confront with you if they got issues with you then? Is it soo complex? Or they just looove that way. Being hypocrite? I hate to hate others, but when they did this, it’s really upsetting. Even they do not express it to you, but you can see it clearly on their face. I just do not understand why they keep waste their time on you when they hated you so much? Well, maybe we should stick with “love your enemy” thingy. I stand for this quote “Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.” always remember that we’re not perfect. Just keep trying to be a better one, if we make mistakes try to make up to it. Do not be selfish. One more thing, sometime we got irritated by our friend’s words rite? Maybe they’re not even realizing it; it’s not really what they meant. Here, why don’t we just tell them off about it, at least they know and they can explain? Everything has a reason, we should be aware about it. Avoid being so narrow-minded. A so-called-friend is just a waste of time. A real friend should be there for you whenever you need them, no matter how far are you from each other. The bond is still there. Complaining about getting no real friends? Hey, there are strangers out there who are ready to be your friend. Avoid the one who’ll affect your life, stop stressing about them, and just live your life the way you wanted it. The most important thing, just be YOU. I miss my bff so much, my greatest treasure ever. 
graduating with them! now, we're graduating separately :( 

2 comments:

  1. huhuhux!
    good story we've got here...
    huhuhux!
    either friends nor good friends...
    there will always someone that will ruin it...
    either we're ready for it or we're stupidly relax our mind and just take it as some jokes..
    no one love to be hate, but there always someone that love to hate...
    but there is time where hate is in need!!! but just sometimes...
    hurmmmmmmmmmm,,,
    nothing to say...
    good story that have here...
    heeeeeeeee :D

    ReplyDelete