My photo
Hello. I’m just the ordinary who dreams extra. A better rocking life is what I chase for. This blog is like a page for me to engrave a reflection of myself, likes, & my passion. To articulate and to share is what I aim for. A wonderful blog will put my eyes on it. Fashion, models, tv show, music and pieces of my life, may be my obsession to be scribble down here :)
Clare's facebook

26.9.10

FINALLY!

It’s been so long that I’ve been thinking to kick start a blog. Well, here I am, finally! I haven’t yet decided about what to write in this, but I think I know what to do. I may not want to write about my daily thingy or what so ever, but an interesting event is a must. Well to me blog is not a dairy. It’s obvious because people read it, and the other hand diary is about your privacy, you read it for yourself rite? If you know what I mean. I actually love to write but I never take a pen and really write something. Only ideas keep popping out from my mind and I sometime just post it to my facebook. I write according to my mood, according to what happen to me that moment. Based on that I’ll have this kind of confusion and all I wanna do is to rule out that confusion or just write to express it. To me writing is expressing and some may have their specific meaning on what is writing to them and how writing is to them. So yup, here I am trying out something for my satisfaction. I don’t know whether people do follow this or not, which I don’t really care but I just want a space to write things. So, welcome me ;) Cheers~!

No comments:

Post a Comment